The Baptism Process
The baptism process at Access Church has been designed to be both simple and meaningful. From the registration form to the baptism meeting, each step has been carefully planned with you in mind:
- Listen to the baptism sermon. You may request a CD at the email address below or listen to the message online.
- Complete the baptism registration. Once we receive your registration form we will contact you to schedule your videotaping and baptism.
- Read about making your video. We want you to be as comfortable and prepared for the video as possible.
- Attend a meeting and film your testimony. After we receive your registration form, we’ll contact you and schedule you for an informational meeting where you’ll also have your testimony videotaped.
- Get baptized! Baptisms take place during one of the Sunday morning services and include a showing of your prerecorded video.
For questions please contact Rich Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Page >>